Sunday, November 28, 2010

MyLoveBloggie&Subway'sSandwich ! :)

WhaadduppReaders !:)


Hey ! :) Soo , I have not updated my blog for a few days ago. GREATT! xD:) So, right now I'm blogging while eating Subways sandwich while listening to Justin Bieber songs OverandOver again :DDD And yeahh I eat subways sandwich which is Turkey Breast and Ham :D Breast ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :P ( nonsense ) LoL !  Soo , Turkey BREAST and Ham is soo tasty! Umm Yumm-Yumm ! Yummy for my Tummy ! :D 


I do not know what going to talk about today . Like seriously ! :P Soo . Yesterday , Saturday 27.11.2O1O there's a wedding. And today there's is a wedding too . Woahh! Two days - also. Well , my parents gets alot of  wedding 's card :) From their friends ... So , We go and be there :) > ceyhh :P Todayy! there are two weddings. WoahWoah . I ate a lot today. Hehehe . But I have to diet. My sister was told that I already want fat. Well . I'm not fat anymore. Yeah . But I have to take care of my body ...DO NOT BE A GREASE nana! xD Hmm . What else .. Duhh
 -_-'  And Ohh! :D Guess what !? I have new clothes! :D I'm proud :P LoL ! Itu pun nak cakap kan ... hmp!  I'm already heard some of Justin Bieber's songs that's in " My Worlds Acoustic " album . And it was damn frikkin' AWESOME Man ! Eleh . Tu pun dengar kat YouTube jee :P HAHAHA! But still want the album "My Worlds Acoustic" ! STILL ! :DDD


Must. Keep. Pray. On. Repeat. :) Cause that is a new song ! That song is really meaningful ! :)  PRAY  .  


SOO . That's all for today . I think . But , before that ... I wanna gave u a Justin Bieber's Picture ! xD

He showing his book .
( First Step 2 Forever : My Story )
I want It So Bad ! :(
Someone can gave it to me ? :P ^^


Justin Bieber new hairstyle for the meeting with fans in New York .

I hope You'll be visiting my country and have a meeting with me . ^^
Right now I'm going to take subways cookies ! Chocolate Chips ! Yummy! Soo Bye noww :)

Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ BYEEE ! :)
Nana ...

1 comment:

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com