Saturday, November 13, 2010

Seriously > !? -.-

Urghhh! Today, my mood is not good ... Because of my $tupid Facebook . I mean what is up with my Facebook !!? I can not open my FB for five days ! What is UP with that ! L.O.L. Well ... I Hate It ! Right now , feel like going to a place of vast and no one was there . Then I want to scream to my heart as hard ! OhhYess ! People always say LOL mean Laugh Out Loud . But if I , SOL . Haha ! Scream Out Loud ! Yeahh :P It just, I really miss my Facebook . I can only check my notifications Facebook at my Yahoo Mail . Fortunately, there are Yahoo Mail . *Ngee*  Thanks Yahooooo ! :P But still not enough! Cause I want to LOG IN my FB ! ( sigh The facebook Told Me That I have an account has been disabled.WTF!? U know. My facebook was disabled because there must be a person REPORT me or BLOCK me I mean I never say something is bad words or something "PERVET." I mean SERIOUSLY!WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? But , But , But ! My brother told (Boboy) that he can help! Yehaaaa! Heheee! Can not wait :P LoL.Urghh. Whatever FACEBOOK !

( Buat pening kepala aku jee

But GREAT!Cause after this on 4.oo P.M , I and my Sissy Tasha and Kak Illi and my other brothers going to the Tasik Shah Alam . Canoes! Here I come! Goshh! I'm soo excited. Cause before this I never try to take the Canoes. So this is my FIRTS TIME! Must be fun and I fear that overturning canoes after that I had to swim in the water to rise above the canoes.(Scary) Hahaha! I hope not. Well GUYS ! I got to go now ! Byeee ! I'll blog again! :D


-Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!
Nana ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com