Thursday, November 18, 2010

OmbOmbOmb !

Hi Hii Hiii ! :DDD


Soo Okayy , Today i wanna talk about The Hottest Guy that i know . Justin Drew Bieber ^^ :P LoL . Okay . Right now I'm listening to PRAY ! Which is Justin's new SONG and this song in the album " My Worlds Acoustic " ! He will also be performing this song at the 2010 American Music Awards next week ! His voice has really changed! It's attractive .. And the song is great ! It’s very motivational and really inspiring. It definitely is able to touch people :) It is soo totally damn Awesome !  Ur Soo Down To Earth !
Good Job Justin . It's nice :) 
Je t'aime! ( I Love You! ) :D I just freakin' love Youuh!


Awhh! His Cute Isn't He ? hahaaa! :D






Other than that . Justin had tweet on his Twitter and he had announced the first dates of his first ever UK tour on his Twitter page. OwhMyGoodness! And He will bring Bieber fever to the UK when he hits these shores next March . He'll be visiting Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester too! ( Ahlaah ) Why does not he go visit my country, MALAYSIABut Justin, Can not stop the wince?Hahaaa! After that if you already up in Malaysia. My friend and I are going to take you in Kuala Lumpur Intertional Air Port. Hihihiii. Jkjkjkjk. LoL . But , I also have The Bieber Fever and why don't you take me away to join you TOUR Babeyhhh!? lol ! jkjkjkkk! Hahaa! I Just want to see YOUU! That's All! I caught you look at pictures, videos , magazines and TV ONLY . And Now! I want to see your Face To Face. Haha! Can ? Okay! WhatEver now . Justin ! I Hope U Will Come To MALAYSIA Soon !!! :D Your Malaysian Fans is waiting for YOUU! :D


P/S : I heard that Justin  injured his knee while performing a concert in Cleveland , USA . Ouuh ! Hope U Okay right now :)




Heyy Sexayy :D ( Rawr 


Well Guys! That's All For TODAYY! I'll blog again Okay :) Byee!


-Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!


Nana ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com