Monday, November 15, 2010

TodayTuesday ...

OuhGOSHHH!


Sooo Tuesday, the day that I will not be forgotten forever! Cause Tuesday is the last day of my school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Rimau (SKBR) . I will miss all of my friends in that school ! Like Syarifah Wahida ,Hawa Farieza , Izyan Athirah , Aida Syafiqah , Erin Ayshah and and and I have so many friends at school. So, I can not name of all like totally! xD AndOuh! 6 USAHA ! OuhYeshhh! I will miss all of YOU! They also like my brothers and sisters. Yahh! We like one FAMILY! My Friends Is like Da AWESOME !!! That's why I love them ! -:( :) And Byee Erin Ayshah ! I do not have time to meet. Because Erin is not coming to school. Soo Erin , if you read my POST. Just want to say BYE! and goodluck girl ~! :)


The most I will not forget is all my teacher! They are like my second parent. Hahaaaa! Yalaahh! Because they were educated and taught me since I'm standard one. U know!? Haaa. They are also very AWESOME!
P / S: Thank Youu Teacher! Ur the BEST! 

And Thanks to all my FRIENDS for being one of my friend :) U guys ROCK ! \m/


THANKS Ah-gain Yooo! To my friends. Because they had to sign my school uniforms !Thanks A lot! The first to sign my school clothes is Wahida! -.- (Haha!) Thanks dude! 


p/s : Nasib baik mak saya tak marah . I though saya balik dari sekolah tuh kene marah sebab sesuka hati je nak conteng2 baju . But ! Mak saya suka rupanya .But at the first she was surprise to see my clothes that have sign by my friends. Hahaaaa! 
Had fun today! I will not forget my friend got laughs, jokes, gossip (haha), the fights that we've ever been in school for SKBR. iLoveUGuys Sho-Much with all my HEART ! Byeee!  I'll Miss U Guys ! ( MUAH 6 Usaha in my memories !


With Love ,
Nana
-Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com