Friday, November 12, 2010

What's Up ? :)

Hey everybody! So, I have not blogged in a while but I have some news:)
Which is news is quite sad, disappointed and regret.


Today ... I wish I had told about my UPSR result was announced on 11.11.2010. Well, 5 A's do not belong to me meant I did not get five A's. Yeappp. Annd I had disappointed my parents. I'm soo sorry (sigh) ...


However, many of my friends who got 5 A's! Yeah. Congrats to anyone who has got 5 A's. Keep your excellence. For those who do not get 5 A's. Continue your struggle is to get a better result after this because the journey is still far away . We still have a more important test of PMR and SPM . Soo, do not despair! Yess! Whether I was too and I'll do the best after this. ^ ^ And soo, reaching it only for today. I will update my blog again. :)


Well , Never Say Never ! :D


-Live. Laugh. Love. ♥  Bye .
Nana ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com