Thursday, November 18, 2010

AWESOME FRIDAY !

Bonjour! :D


Today is The Awesome Friday! Like totally A-wesome ~ Well , WHY ? Why today is so Awesome!? B.E.C.A.U.S.E. first thing . Today on 8.00 p.m . My family and I Want to go see the movie story of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 ." Ouhyeahhh! Must be a lot of people today at the theater because they want to go see the story of "Harry Potter". RIGHTT? Well. I am not a BIG FAN of this Harry Potter movie. BUT! My Dad and My Sister (Kak Amy) It's The Biggest Fan Of Harry Potter. Yeahh. They had read all the Harry Potter books until the end. Well. Can U imagine. Has Harry Potter book is thick. Kinda expensive. And read alll the books episods like .


They have a book.


* Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
* Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
* Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
* Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
* Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
* Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.


Soo . I had done the list of Harry Potter episods . LoL ! My dad ask me to read those books . But , I don't want too! ( Malas! ) Very Lazy . Yeahh. Andd My Family can't wait to go and see the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 . Especially my Dad and Kak Amy . Soo ,The ends of Harry Potter things . ^^


Next is . OMGGGGGGGGGGGG! Now i can ALREADY open my Facebook back ! Is Back! My Facebook is BACK ! Whoo Weee. Thanks to Tommy and da Facebook Team ! U Guys Rockk! Totally ROCK ! Thanks! That's all for todayy . I thing today is rock! FRIDAY I Love Friday!
Byee! That's All For Todayy!


Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!
Nana ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com