Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Thing That Interests Me

Heyyoo ! :D


Soo , I'm so damn BORED right now and that's why today I want to talk about The Thing That Interests Me . ( hahaaa ) :P


TODAY !

 
Just back from MidValley and had FUN with my fun with my Abah , Umi and my sis (Tasha)

My mom bought for me a hatIt is very beautiful and AWESOME! : D Thanks for that UMI! Actually I do not want the hat was because I had failed in my UPSR exam recently.So I feel guilty for buying the hat. If I pass the test is not something too. But my mom said "That is, just want to make you happy":) my mom say that because my mom said I looked STRESS. But actually I did not even :P Soo, I was OKAY je lah . Haha! xD
My father also had bought shoes for me and my sister (Tasha) It is very wonderful and kinda CUTE. HEHEE. Thanks Abah for having paid money for shoes. Thanks to Umi too! Because helping to select a beautiful shoe. ^^


Well ... Back to "The Thing That Interests Me" . Actually , I want to talk accessories section.Yess! Cause accessories are one thing that caught my attention. Hats and shoes are one thing that I like! OhYeahh. I know, all the girls liked accessories and has become one of their favorite THINGS . Well , MAYBE . Some of girls maybe not .


Accessories I love most is the bracelets , hats , shoes, bags, necklaces, glasses and MORE! Yeahh. If I find stores that have stuff like that. Woahh! I automatically become a girl who never saw things like that :P Jajajaaa ... One of my favorite shops to the Forever 21, Diva London. OMG! I can not remember what store. I think all girls shop is my favorite store. Haha:)
Hhhmppp. I kinda lazy to update the blog today. But, finally! I've updated my blog! Haha! Good Job Nana! : DDD soo ... Byee! Cause I'll stop writing up until right here only. I will update my blog again .... BUH - Byeeeee! :)


* And Oh ! I've change my blog template ... I hope it's COOL! :)


-Live. Laugh. Love. ♥  Bye .
Nana ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com