Sunday, November 7, 2010

The year OF 2010 will end soon ...

Hello Everyone ,

Well soo , I've noticed that the year of 2O1O will END soon :( 
Awwwh , fast time flies  :P And, I will be thirteen years later in 2011. Nooo! I want to be Childish. FOREVER! Do not want to be A TEENAGER GIRL: P But, Maybe TEEN  life is FUN. MAYBE. Soo, I will go to Kota Kemuning Secondary School (SMK KK) But I do not want to go to the SMK KK school ! Must be worse later. 


Be bullied by The Boys and The Girls are supposedly said to a very great or very good at and maybe something else is worse! I hope that no student shall conduct Himself or Herself so , and I hope that I will not become a girl of character so .. (Sigh) Relax! Well, we'll see how their behavior and Mine too ! Hahaha! Well , I don't care about it . I only keep important to me and make it the best! Hmpp... That's All For Today! I will update again if there is good news or bad: D Stay Tune! L0L 



-Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!
Nana ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com