Sunday, November 21, 2010

JustinDrewBieber . U Truly Deserve It! :)

Heyyy People OutThere! :) 

I do not update my blog for 4 days . Haha! Seriously, I want to update my blog but do not know want to say and I was too lazy to update my blog . Today I do not want to say is a big deal. lol! umm.But today i wanna talk about JustinBieber A-Gain! :P. Yes! U Truly Deserve It! Well , on yesterday's Sunday 21.Nov.2010. Justin Bieber won two out of four awards at Sunday's American Music Awards ! ( AMAs ) Which is Breakthrough Artist and also Pop Rock Artist for the AMAs . He also had perform his new single " PRAY " ! Sitting at a piano . Justin Bieber showed his haters he's more than pretty face and floppy hair for his American Music Awards performance . He played his new single , the uplifting ballad " Pray " , which is a departure from his usual upbeat pop fare . Awesome right :) Congrats again Justin . Justin deserved to win! he's such an inspiration! I love him! hes looking good too ! 

He cuts his hair :)

Justin with His Mom . Pattie ! ROFL! <33
She looks Pretty and Happy ! awh! :)

CONGRATS Biebs ! ^^

That's All For Today! And Black Eyed Peas' performance was amazing!!!! :D Buh Bye! :) And OH! Before that . Check this Out . Okay! Bye! :)


Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!
Nana ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com