Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bukit Rimau ~ Family Day Event ♥

Howdy ! :D

Soo. Today is a very awesome Saturday night! At Bukit Rimau Matahari ClubHouse( Seri Suria )  held a Family Day. And it was amazing Family Day Event Ever! (Haha!) Well, For Me! : D They had kind of different types of activities and it was FUN activities! Many neighbors who attended there. They have very tasty food! They have a very best games! they have very AWESOME PRIZES! And much more! Whoo!

And most interesting, My three girls Tasha,Shara and Hana dance to Oh! by Girls Generation: D they are dancing is so awesome! Absolutly Ah-Mazing! <3 Haha! Me and my Abah (my Dad) dancing (Poco - Poco), but it is not a Poco - Poco, apparently just kind of poco - poco.But it is NOT Poco - Poco dance.Soo , haha! LoL. Haha!Soo Dance with My Abah is Sooo much FUN ♥ And Also, My Mom and My Sis dance together tooo!But they dance upon me and my father dancing. Soo Yeahh: D FUN! ^ ^ Anyways, Happy Deepavali to Hindus! :) That's All ! Byee :)

Thanks To All The Community Members of Bukit Rimau Gated ! The day was really LIVELY !
U GUYS ROCK ! :D


My family has received many prizes because I and My father. Umi,
 Sis ( Kak Amy) participated in the dancing. Haha! xD
(So Far So Good ) I think :P







-Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!

Nana ...














Me With My Kak Amy and Abang Boboy ...
Kak in malay language , means Sister  .
Abang in malay language , means Brother .



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com