Monday, December 20, 2010

OhhWouhhh!

H I :) 

OMG ! I do not update my blog for quite a LONG LONG time ! It has been 3 months I was not updating my blog . W O A H ! What is up with that !? Ouhh . I miss my B L O G G I E so so so MUCH! Well . I really want to update my blog so badly . But , There is not a fun thing to want to say . Soo :DDD * sigh * . 


Soo , I do not know what to say . Ok . I would like to share about what is happened on today 
Today morning , My mother and I went to buy my school books for next year . My secondary
books ! Yaww! :P The time I'm going to buy school books . I feel very nervous and scared 
lol! Okay! Beside that. 


This afternoon , I was with my neighbor friend to play badminton together :D I was playing badminton with a two girls aged 5 years and the standard 1 :D They are sisters anyways . I love them :D They are Chinese. hihihi ;) And, the time I was playing badminton with them . I just suddenly hit dragonfly. Then , the two girls are like. "Oh my god! U killed that dragonfly !!!!" And I was like "OMG! REALLY!" hihihi Then , they take that dragonfly and put it on the table . They says . "Let us together pray for her whether the dragonfly can get her life back . " and I was like . " OKAYY :D " . I feel guilty for hitting that dragonfly . haha! lol! ;) Godbless that dragonfly ... Okay! The End the of The killer of a dragonfly . haha! LoL! Kidding :D 


Soo Umm . The school will open back in a few days more . ahhh! ( Nightmares ) *.* I'm fearless :D Ceyhh . hihihi. But seriously ! :O Okayy! Until up here ! I'll update again! Later :D Bye Guys! Xo


p/s : It's raining outside . Urhhhh , I'm freezing here ... xD


Live. Laugh. Love. ♥ Toodles!
Nana ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com